- Certification in Stop the Bleed
- Learn to manage crisis situations and help victim(s) until emergency services can arrive.
- Simulate Basic Life Support and Crisis Scene Management.
- How to perform First Aid for a variety of situations.
- Hands on demonstrations and practice.
- Class is designed for the average citizen, no prior experience or training required.
Saturday August 19, 2023
12:30pm-4:30pm. Please arrive early, class starts promptly at 12:30.
John Pettibone Community Center- Cafeteria
Class is non-refundable and non-transferable, no cancellations, no exchanges. All sales final. Photographs and videotaping of class are not permitted. No pets or support animals (service animals permitted), no smoking/vaping/alcohol on premise. Please wear comfortable, appropriate clothing as you will be practicing maneuvers and techniques which require bending, kneeling, laying down.
To Finalize registration please email upon purchase the full name of the individual(s) participating in that day’s class! An official certificate of completion from the Department of Defense for Stop the Bleed will be issued for each student! Email the full name of each student with the subject line reading “Stop the Bleed and Crisis Scene Management 08/19/2023” to email@example.com